Monday, April 14, 2008

Ultrasound #5

Today's ultrasound went very well and was uneventful. These are the kind of appts that I love! I had a technician that I had with the girls and had not seen yet with this pregnancy. Of course, she recognized mom and I right at the beginning. This place really is my second home!! haha

The numbers were unchanged with the baby and everything is still steady and showing no signs of anemia. They estimated his weight today at 14 oz. (they only measure every 2 weeks due to a margin of error). He has doubled his weight in 3 weeks and is a little above average. He once again did not like the ultrasound and was tossing all around. He moves so much afterward because they poke around on him so much.

We also got a letter this weekend from my doctor and they have a scheduled date for a c-section. My doctor is being extremely optimisitic and wanted to at least get something on the schedule at the hospital when he was on call. As of now, it is Monday, August 25th @ 8am. Of course, this is very, very tentative and will change if any problems with anemia arise (not to mention, if he keeps growing like he is, they will take him much earlier than that). Even though it is tentative, it is exciting to think about a possible date to look forward to.

We have another ultrasound this Friday 4/18.....

His hand up by his face....must be saying "Ah....I have such a rough life!"



His face with his mouth open

No comments: