Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prom & More!

The Bertram House has been crazy has ever. For starters, I was sick for over a week. I had a terrible stomach virus that put me in bed for several days. Then, I got bronchitis! Finally after breathing treatments and antibiotics, I'm doing much better.


Also, Grandpa White has not been doing very well lately. He fell out of bed last Thursday night and they took him to the ER. They ended up admitting him to the ICU. It just seems to be one complication after another. On Monday, they ended up releasing him from the ICU and back to the OVM. Please pray the doctors can regulate all of his medications and he can find some comfort. He is in a lot of pain and has so many things going against him right now.

I am currently on spring break! We actually have the entire week! I really needed this vacation time to spend at home with the kids to recharge my batteries. Now I'll be ready to go back and tackle the last 8 weeks of school before summer break!

This past weekend, my husband finally took me to the prom!! haha We chaperoned the GHS prom and had a good time. I have had some of the seniors in class for 3 years now and I'm really going to miss them.

Heather and Morgan (My little cousin is all grown up! Isn't she beautiful!) Heather & Kristin (It used to be us at the prom and now we're chaperoning it!) Of course, the Final Four games were going on during the prom. We got a big screen tv to have the games on. Needless to say, my husband was very happy to have the game at the prom considering UK was in the Final Four! I'm sure some dates were neglected during the evening, but it was fun for the kids!! haha Here's a pic of all of them watching the game. Oh...notice the girls sitting down that put UK t-shirts on over their dresses!
Mommy and the kids
Heather & Alex


On Tuesday, we went shoes shopping & to Chuck E Cheese. These kids are growing like weeds! They don't have any shoes for spring/summer! Hard to believe I know! I ended up buying 12 pairs of shoes! By the time they got Easter shoes, tennis shoes, sandals, etc. for 3 kids, it adds up! In the words of my sister "Geez"!!!







Collin
Riley & Emily

No comments: