Last Sunday, I ended up in the emergency room! I had an ovarian cyst that had ruptured and was in so much pain that Alex actually had to carry me into the hospital. I was in more pain with this than I was when I was in labor with Collin! They did bloodwork, started and iv, did a catscan, etc. They released me and on Monday I went for a checkup and ultrasound. It has been a long week because I have been so sore and tired, but thank goodness we have a 3 day weekend!
The girls continue to love soccer more and more. They go after the ball a little more each game. The last game was the best because Aunt Holli was there and they really tried to 'impress' her. Even their coach asked if Aunt Holli could come to every game because he saw them do more in that game than he had in the other games combined!! haha
Riley
Emily
Collin likes to keep us on our toes these days. He is a typical two-year-old that likes his way. He is all boy too! Full of bumps, bruises, and the occassional black eye! He is starting to potty train as well. It is 6 months earlier than what the girls did, but he is watching the girls and wanting to do it. So far, he's doing pretty well. Some days are better than others, but you have to start somewhere!
He can turn from a little devil to a charmer in two seconds!
I am in so much trouble with this guy!! haha
Friday, September 3rd, my Grandma & Grandpa White celebrated their 55th Wedding Anniversary!! We went to the OVM to spend the evening with them. We had pizza outside in the gazebo and then grandpa was able to watch the kids play in the grass and show off their new soccer skills. We had a nice evening!!
Grandpa & Grandma talking to the other grankids on the phone
No comments:
Post a Comment