It has been awhile since my last post. I have been having difficulties with the blog site. It was not letting me update. Today I took a shot and it actually worked, so we will see. Since the last post, we have been busy with Christmas and all the plays, parades, celebrations, etc. that go with the season. We also had a new bundle of joy arrive in the family. My brother and his wife welcomed Adrianna Rose into the world on December 4th. I just can't get enough of her and have already made 3 trips to Columbus since she was born! The kids absolutely adore their new cousin. She's an angel! Hopefully the website will cooperate and I can get some more pics posted soon.
May everyone have a great New Year and it be filled with many blessings & good health. Much love from our family to yours in the New Year!
Now is it time for some hot chocolate by the fire :)
No comments:
Post a Comment