Monday, February 21, 2011

Dentist & Dancing

The girls have started dance class and they absolutely love it! They are in pre-ballet/gymnastics. They just finished up their first term and plan to continue through the spring so they can participate in the spring recital. They love the class and can't wait until the next week roles around so they can go again. They really like their teacher, enjoy the stuff they learn, love the outfits, and especially love the company. They are in the same class as their friend Jayla, so the car ride to and from class is especially fun.....mostly because they aren't allowed to 'play' during class, so they get it all out on the ride home!
Emily


Riley







Emily, Jayla and Riley after class










Today was a big day for our little man! Collin went to the dentist for the first time! Most people enjoy their day off when they get one, but I spent mine at the dentist with 3 kids! My mom went for backup and it actually went well. The girls had their first x-rays of their teeth and I was pleasantly surprised at how they did. I was even more surprised that Collin actually let them check him out as well. The plan was to have him watch the girls so he would understand what was going on, but then he ended up with an entire appointment! He looked so little in the big chair, but did wonderfully. The girls even had to sit on my lap the first time and they were 3!

Collin is thinking hard about what is going to happen next! "You are going to do what?"



I'm not sure about this, but I'm ready!



checking my teeth...




Clean and polish....



My AP Calculus Class and our Valentine's Party



The girls before going to their Preschool Valentine's Party



The kids with their Valentine's buckets from mommy & daddy



Just "Chill"


I am going to miss these days when they get older.....snoozing away....

No comments: