How is the moving coming? Slow and steady!! We are slowly moving into the new house. We are trying to get all of the little stuff moved before the really big move of the large furniture. I didn't realize how much we had accumulated over the last five years since moving into this house!! Wow!! The routine seems to be that my mom packs stuff during the day and then I take it out after school and we unpack the boxes. (Thank you mom and dad for all of your help in the moving...we couldn't do it without you!!) We bring the same boxes back and pack again. We are moving stuff EVERY day!! I have to say it has been very nice to be able to unpack as we go. We don't have a lot sitting around unpacked and I know exactly where everything goes before we get there. We still have some issues with the house and things that need to be taken care of, so we aren't ready to fully move yet; however, we're still taking advantage of the gorgeous weather and moving what we can!
Collin in his new room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment