Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mary Kay Fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

I am getting ready to be part of a Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Fundraiser on January 30th, on behalf of Serenity Slagle. (It is the neice of a very close friend of mine and soon-to-be new neighbor!) I have the information from the flyer for the event at the bottom of this posting. It should be a fun time! Invite your friends! There are 11 of your favorite vendors that will be participating with some great deals. Please see the bottom for details of the event.

Anyways, in order to get ready for the event, I am going to be placing a Mary Kay order to purchase what I need for the fundraiser. I know some of you are needing some items before then, so I wanted to give you the same discounts that will be offered that day if you need or would like your products now.

-10% of your Purchase will be Donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
-In addition to the 10% being donated:
*Spend over $25, get 10% off your total purchase
*Spend over $50, get 20% off your total purchase
-I will cover all shipping & sales tax no matter your total

****For example, if you spend $50, then:
1)you don't pay tax or shipping
2)you get $10 off your order to make it $40
3) The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation gets a $5 donation!

I will be placing the order on Tuesday, January 19th, so please let me know by then if you would like to order your products early for this event. If you are out of town, I will mail to your house.


http://www.marykay.com



CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOUNDATION
GEORGETOWN CHAPTER FUNDRAISER

Saturday, January 30, 2010
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.

Located in the Georgetown Church of Christ Fellowship Hall

Mary Kay
Longaberger
BeautiControl
Celebrating Home
Creative Memories
Pampered Chef
Premier Design Jewelry
Scentsy Candles
Tastefully Simple
Thirty-One Gifts
Tupperware

All Under One Roof & Savings Out the Roof!
Customers PAY NO SHIPPING on All Purchases
Additional Savings, Discounts & Deals at Every Vendor’s Table, Including Cash ‘n Carry
10% of Your Purchases Donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
22 Door Prizes will be Awarded
(Includes half-price items, mystery hostess, and free products valued up to $25)


Team - Serenity’s Spirit: Lorie Layne, Team Leader, Georgetown, Ohio
For additional information, please contact chadrebecca@live.com or (937)618-0633

No comments: