BUSY! That is the only word to describe our life at the particular moment!! I have so much on my plate right now. School will start in 2 weeks, so I'm trying to work on lesson plans, make copies for my classes, and get my room ready. I have to go back early for in-services and meetings, so my summer is coming to an end very quickly. The next big event is the kids all have birthdays soon! We are having a Triple Birthday Party for all of them next weekend, so I'm trying to plan and organize the big event! Collin doesn't know any better yet, but the girls are so excited they can't stand it. I think the hype is half the fun before the party even gets here! With birthdays, also come checkups with the doctor and of course, my favorite, pictures!! Lots of appointments and places to be in the next couple weeks!
As if this wasn't enough to keep us busy, we thought.....hey....lets build a house!! We have been tossing around the idea for awhile and put our house for sale, but nothing had been finalized with our plans. Well, we jumped in full force ahead and have signed to start building. We're in the process of picking out brick, cabinets, carpet, and all of the other fun stuff with building a house. It is exciting and nerve racking none the less. We are trying to cram all of these meetings with the builder before I go back to work. We were assigned our builder and have our Lot Walk next week. The following week we have our Color Selection Mtg. and Pre-Construction Mtg. After these 3 meetings, we just need to sign for our loan and we are ready to build. We could be starting as early as the end of September/beginning of October (weather permitting of course!).
No pictures to post today, but I know I will have a lot in the next week with their birthday party & pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment