Friday, December 19, 2008

Collin 4 mos & Santa

Collin is 4 months old! We were at the doctor this week for his checkup. He weighs 15 lbs 13 oz (75th percentile) and is 25 1/2" long (also 75th percentile). He's a good size little boy! The doctor had to admit he looked a lot bigger than what the scales show though!! He's doing so much now. He is interacting with the girls, sitting in his Bumbo Seat, playing in his exersaucer, jumping in the jumperoo, and trying to eat some cereal (not really catching on yet to the spoon, but I'm sure he will soon enough).

Collin trying some cereal for the first time

What did you say I was supposed to do with this stuff in my mouth?

I like all of these new toys that I can play with now




Collin in his Bumbo Seat


We visited with Santa at the OVM last weekend. Collin did ok, but the girls were very hesitant and made sure they didn't get too close to him. However, Santa visited their preschool a few days later and they finally sat on his lap....together! They were the last 2 students to do so, but I had a feeling it was because they were the only two without their gift from Santa. They were willing to sit long enough to make sure they would get their present like the other students! haha
The Bertrams with Santa at the OVM


Collin's first time with Santa


The girls finally sitting with Santa at preschool




Riley showing off her gingerbread house from school (she's eaten most of it!)



Emily showing off her gingerbread house from school





No comments: