I had an ultrasound today at Christ. I had the whole crew along with me today. Grandma White and the girls joined mom and I for the weekly ultrasound. Unfortunately, we wore the girls out shopping this morning and they slept through half the ultrasound! For the part they were awake, the girls were very concerned with what all was going and what they were doing to mommy. Emily held my hand the entire time and would rub my arm. She wanted to make sure mommy was doing ok. It was so sweet. I have a feeling they aren't going to like it when mommy is in the hospital and recovering from the c-section. As far as the appt. goes, everything looked wonderful! The doctor feels so good about how things are going that I can skip next week's ultrasound. I don't have to go back for 2 full weeks! This will be the longest that I've gone without an ultrasound in 14 weeks or so. He just couldn't be happier with how things are going and will shake his head in amazement when looking at the ultrasound results. Prayers work!! Baby Bertram has an estimated weight of 4 lbs 2 oz and is in the 70th percentile. If this is correct, he is already past Riley's birth weight and will catch Emily's very soon! It is so hard to think of him already being this big because I held Riley when she was just 3 lbs. To think that he is probably already bigger than this and still inside me is hard to believe! I had an outstanding tech today and she actually got a 3D picture of our little guy. She kept talking about her identical twin girls and then I found out they were just 2 of 4 because she had quads!! Ahhh!! The 4 of them won't even be two until September!! She still seemed pretty sane, so I have hope that I'll still be sane with 3 kids under the age of 3!! haha Enjoy the pictures below.....
+b.jpg)
.JPG)
Aside from the baby, Alex and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary this past weekend. It is amazing to look back at five short years and see how much our lives have changed. We have been so blessed in our journey together and God continues to pour out his blessings on our family.
I hope all of you dads out there had a fantastic Father's Day. Here are some pictures of Emily and Riley with their daddy on Father's Day before church!


We also went to the zoo last week with Mamaw & Papaw Seesholtz and Aunt Holli. Our season pass was about to expire and we promised to take the girls to see the new giraffe exhibit. They had a great time! These two little girls just absolutely love animals!

This was my only appointment this week. Even though I don't have an ultrasound next week, I still have an appointment with my regular doctor on Tuesday, July 1st.
No comments:
Post a Comment